诗与远方Poetry and the distant land
远方,有个模糊的梦,In the distance, a hazy dream abides,
藏在心头的秘密,难以捉摸。A secret hidden deep within my heart, elusive and ethereal.
我听见风在耳边低语,I hear the wind whispering in my ear,
告诉我,那是诗的呼唤。Telling me, it's the call of poetry that resounds.
诗,是梦中的细雨,Poetry, like the gentle rain in dreams,
轻抚我脸颊,温暖而细腻。Touches my cheek, warm and delicate as it seems.
我追寻那缥渺的旋律,I chase that fleeting melody afar,
它引我,走向远方的奇迹。Leading me to wonders in the distant star.
远方,有座巍峨的山,In the distance, a lofty mountain stands,
峰巅藏着云的秘密,等待发现。Its peak hiding secrets of the clouds, waiting to be unfolded and scanned.
我踏上崎岖的征途,I embark on this rugged journey alone,
只为那山顶,一览众山小。To reach the summit and behold the scenery at one glance.
诗,是山间的溪流,Poetry, like a stream flowing through the hills,
潺潺低吟,诉说千古的故事。Murmurs ancient tales with its gentle chills.
我聆听那悠扬的乐章,I listen to that melodious tune with ease,
它带我,穿越时光的隧道。Taking me through the tunnel of time, with no pause or pause.
远方,有片无边的海,In the distance, an endless sea unfolds,
波涛汹涌,激荡着无尽的梦想。With waves surging, dreams unbounded and unchained.
我扬起风帆,乘风破浪,I raise my sails and brave the wind and tide,
向着那深邃,探索未知的秘密。Exploring the depths, secrets to be discovered and defined.
诗,是海上的灯塔,Poetry, like a lighthouse on the sea,
照亮我前行的道路,永不熄灭。Illuminates my path, never to fade or flee.
我追寻那光芒的指引,I follow that guiding light with trust and faith,
它领我,穿越黑暗的迷雾。Leading me through the darkness, no matter the haze or the blight.
诗与远方,相伴而行,Poetry and the distant land, hand in hand,
一路风雨,一路歌。Through storms and rainbows, we'll never separated.
我用心感受,用笔描绘,I feel it in my heart, I paint it with my pen,
那梦中的远方,那心中的诗。That dreamy land afar, that poetry within.
所有评论仅代表网友意见